Interstellar

The movie, "Interstellar" not only teaches us about space and introduces us to time travel, it also shows us how important a father and daughter relationship is. Right after leaving the classroom after watching this movie I immediately called my dad and told him to watch this movie. I didn't think too deeply about why I called him and wanted him to watch it, but after having class discussions about the movie I realized I had a personal connection with it and I believe he, along with everyone else deserves to watch this movie and feel the way I did. I never really cry when I watch movies, but this movie made me bawl. I loved how he became reunited with his daughter at the end, even though he looked younger than she did. The beginning of the movie made us believe that this family was average and ordinary, but we later found out Murph was the one who uncovered space travel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI and Pinoccio

Space Odyssey